How do I report a stray or deceased animal?
To report an unwanted, stray or injured animal that is in violation of the leash law, please contact York County Animal Control at (803) 628-3190. For animals that are deceased, you must contact a wildlife company for removal services (such as A-1 Wildlife or Palmetto Wildlife). York County Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. Where is Tega Cay located?
2. What schools do Tega Cay children attend?
3. How can I pay my water/sewer bill?
4. When is garbage & recycle picked up?
5. When are City Council Meetings?
6. When will my yard waste be picked up?
7. How do I get my resident parking permit?
8. How do I report a stray or deceased animal?
9. Can I park my boat, RV or water craft on my property?
10. Who can explain my tax bill?
11. Where is the nearest Post Office?