New Utility Rates Effective July 1, 2020
Water = Volume Rate - $5.69/1,000 gal, Base Rate/Month - $11.81
Sewer = Volume Rate - $6.66/1,000 gal, Base Rate/Month - $19.14
For updated information on the Utility Department, like our Tega Cay Utilities Facebook page.
The City utilizes CodeRED to alert our residents via automated call in the event of an emergency. To add your phone number(s) and/or email addresses, click the CodeRED link.
1) Via mail or drop-off at City Hall:
7725 Tega Cay Dr.
Tega Cay, SC 29708
2) Overnight drop box located in the parking lot of City Hall
3) Automatic bank draft: You may complete the reverse side of your monthly bill "bank draft authorization" section, or you can download and complete the Authorization Agreement for Automatic Drafts. You may email email@example.com or fax a copy of this document with a voided check to (803) 548-1400.
4) *Online Payment
5) 24/7 Over-the-Phone Payment: (888) 695-5930
*If you choose to pay online, there will be a convenience fee applied to all online payments.
If you have questions in regards to your service, your account or would like to
establish a new service, please contact us during normal office hours at (803) 548-3514.
Office Hours (Located at 7725 Tega Cay Drive): Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
After-hours Emergency Contact: (803) 548-3514.
- Utilities Director
- Billing Supervisor
Maryn Long- Billing Clerk
Water & Sewer Service Application (Water service requires 2 business days notice before activation.)
Water & Sewer Application for contractors
Irrigation Meter Application
Customer Contact Update form (For any current customers wishing to update account contact information)
Authorization Agreement for Automatic Drafts
FeesUtilities Fee Schedule
If you suspect you have a problem with your meter, please contact us at
(803) 548-3514and we'll be happy to assist you.
When landscaping your yard, it is the customer's responsibility to keep the meter box uncovered. If staff has to uncover the meter box to perform service, the customer will be charged. It is also the customer's responsibility to call for any locates needed in your yard. TCUD is a member SC811. Therefore, for any