Applications & Fees

The City requires surveys to be submitted with the application packet. If the property appears to have had work done with or without a permit, then an updated survey may be required. If a survey is not in the possession of the property owner, copies may be available from the Registrar of Deeds with York County or on the York County GIS website under the deeds section of the property page. If a survey is not available, then a new survey must be drawn.

Development Services Fees